How Can Hackers Infiltrate Whatsapp Accounts
We all know how this starts, from the beginning of course. Let’s learn how to hack a whatsapp account. Whatsapp is a cross-platform instant messaging application that allows users to chat, text, share media, for instance, videos and voice messages with individuals or groups. Since its launch in 2009, it has quickly become the most globally popular messaging app with over 1.5 billion monthly active users. The app was created by Brian Acton and Jan Kuom, however, it is presently owned by Facebook.
NB: Learning how to hack a Whatsapp Account is purely for educational purposes.
Features of Whatsapp
· Uses an Internet connection to send messages or texts
· Media can be shared between individuals and group chats
· Free voice and video calls
· Users can seamlessly sync their chats to their computers, iPad or Android tablets with Whatsapp Web
· Users may record voice messages
· Users can send documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows without the hustle of file-sharing apps or emails.
· Messages and calls are encrypted
· Built-in camera for capturing memorable moments
· Users can share their location in real-time.
First-time users create an account using their email address and phone number for verification.
How Secure is Whatsapp? How to Hack a Whatsapp Account.
In light of the end-to-end encryption provided by the app, chats and calls are encrypted ensuring that no third parties can read the messages or listen to them. This is because the messages are secured with a lock, thus only you and the recipient have the special key needed to read and unlock them. Not to mention, this happens automatically meaning there’s no need to turn on the settings or set up secret chats. Additionally, one can turn on the two-factor authentication which adds an additional layer of security making it harder for an attacker to gain access. All this can be made redundant if you know how to hack a Whatsapp Account.
Nonetheless, Whatsapp is still vulnerable to attacks from hackers. Since backed up chats are not protected by the end-to-end encryption, an attacker could access old chats if they hack into a user’s cloud storage account.
Methods How to Hack a Whatsapp Account
2. Use Keyloggers
Moreover, hackers may also use keylogger applications to hack into a WhatsApp account. A keylogger is a software program that records every keystroke that a targeted user types into their mobile device. It does this by secretly monitoring the victim’s input and keeping a log of all keys that are pressed then saves the data for later use. In this case, when your target user opens WhatsApp in his or her phone, the keylogger collects all the information they type into the device and saves it for you. There are several types of keyloggers available only on the web including mSpy and iKey monitor.
3. Using MAC Spoofing
This technique involves changing the factory assigned Media Access Control address of a specific network interface on a networked device. Besides being completely free, it does not require a lot of technical expertise. The basic requirements for accomplishing are the victims MAC address and the following steps:
· STEP 1: Completely uninstall your personal WhatsApp account from your device. You can still re-install WhatsApp later after you are done with this process.
- STEP 2: Secretly get access to your victim’s phone to find the MAC address. It is essential to note that the address is made of 12 characters but you can easily find it using the following methods depending on the device.
o For Android devices go to Settings > About phone > Status > Wi-Fi MAC address
o For Windows phones go to Settings > About > More info > MAC address
o For iPhone devices go to Settings > General > About > Wi-Fi address
o For BlackBerry go to Options > Device > Device and Status info > WLAN MAC
- STEP 3: Locate your own MAC address using the same procedure indicated above that matches your device then keep it in a secure place for later use.
- STEP 4: Enter the victim’s MAC address into your device. This is procedure is called spoofing which informs WhatsApp that you are trying to log into your account when on the other hand you are gaining access to your targeted victim’s account on your phone.
- STEP 5: Next, download and install specific MAC spoofing apps depending on the type of device that you are using. If you have an iPhone use WifiSpoof or Mac Daddy X, for Android devices use Terminal Emulator or BusyBox. Enter the “IP link show” in the terminal and then find the interface with your MAC address.
- STEP 6: Download and reinstall WhatsApp on your phone again. After you reinstall the app, you will need to configure it using your target victim’s phone number, which will thereby permit you to access his or her messages and other content.
- STEP 7: Once you enter the victim’s phone number, the real owner of the account will receive a confirmation code to verify that this new phone belongs to them. Fortunately, you have the phone close to you so you’ll just check the verification code and enter it to confirm. After this, you will have complete access to a target victim’s WhatsApp account. Do not forget to delete the verification code from the target’s phone before giving it back.
- STEP 8: Lastly, you will need to reset your MAC address after you’ve gained access to your victim’s phone. Just follow the same process you used initially in the third step to change your MAC address and restore your mobile phone.
4. Mobile Phone Hacking
Mobile phone hacking and monitoring allow you to fully keep track of every activity of the target device. You can easily see the details of every communication that is all calls and text messages (incoming, outgoing, deleted). In addition to this, one may view internet history activities as well as Whatsapp activities. In short, everything will easily be hacked and shared on the app control panel. A few examples of mobile spying apps include: Xyspy, TruthSpy, and Spybubble.
5. SS7 Attack
SS7 which stands for Signaling System 7 is an international telecommunications standard that defines how the public switched telephone network (PSTN) exchanges information over a digital signaling network. Furthermore, it performs number translation, prepaid billing, short message service (SMS), among other mass-market services. Hackers exploit the SS7 vulnerability by tricking the telecom network into believing the attacker’s phone has the same number as the victim’s phone. Once the network has been fooled, the hacker can spy on the legitimate WhatsApp user by creating a new WhatsApp using a secret code. Consequently, the attacker now controls the account, including the ability to send and receive messages. Even more terrifying is the fact that the hacker has the ability to send messages on behalf of the victim, and read confidential messages intended for the victim without ever having to try to break strong end-to-end encryption protocols.
6. Session Hijacking
This is the act of taking control of a user’s valid computer session to gain unauthorized access to information or services after successfully obtaining the victim’s session ID. Session hijacking is highly likely when using the Whatsapp web version. Unlike other messaging websites, WhatsApp does notify users in case there is a second active session. This makes using this method of how to hack a whatsapp account very doable. Regardless, most users do not take note of this, therefore, giving the attacker access to all the information in the attacked WhatsApp account until the victim chooses an option to close the second active session from their computer.
7. Using Social Engineering
Contrary to other hacking techniques, hackers do not break into your device or system using any special kind of malware. Instead, they do it by extracting sensitive information by fooling you in some way. They then use this information against you by hacking into your system and stealing personal and valuable data. Most times they bait users online through promotional advertisements for offering gifts, free music or movie downloads then ask for the individual’s Whatsapp contact.
8. Use of a Whatsapp Hack Tool
Various hacking tools have been designed to spy on Whatsapp anonymously. A good example is one of our software which is available for sale. It has easy-to-use features that are useful for hacking into any Whatsapp account on another mobile device. It is beneficial on both Android and iPhone devices. The app was created by a group of coding professionals after they successfully mended a loophole detected in the Whatapp security database. The hackers developed and inserted an undetectable ”worm” into the system which allows the hack tool to connect to every account and steal important data like chat logs and calls. Some key features:
· A free two day trials
· Easy to use
· Hack is undetected
· GPS location of the device that you’re targeting
· Call control and voice recording
· Direct access to messages, and other media on the device.
· Unlimited professional support
· Works perfectly with both mobile devices and desktop operating systems
· All countries are supported
9. DNS Spoofing
This is a form of computer security hacking in which a user is forced to use a fake website disguised to look like a real one, to divert traffic or steal personal credentials from the users. It can go undetected for a long period. Once a human language is entered on the computer, a DNS Server finds the actual IP address then directs the request from the user’s browser to the actual machine based on the IP address. Ultimately, hackers use DNS Spoofing to hijack the actual Whatsapp website address and redirects it to another IP address. As a result, the victim’s personal information can be compromised.
10. Sidejacking With Firesheep
Firesheep only works when the attacker and victim are on the same connection. It is carried out when an attacker gets a hold of a user’s cookie which is not encrypted hence vulnerable. This gives the hacker access to the user’s website. It is mostly done on open, wireless public networks. It is relatively similar to https hijacking.
Various ways in which one can avoid being a victim:
· Do not use unsupported versions of Whatsapp for example GBWhatsapp
· Ensure your Whatsapp messages do not back up to Google Drive or iCloud
· Enable the two-factor authentication for extra login security settings like entering a password or answering a security question
· Do not use public and insecure WiFi access points
· Do not share any personal information especially identification details and phone numbers
· Block installation of applications from unknown sources
· It’s essential to protect your Whatsapp with a lock app to safeguard your account from unsolicited users
· In case your phone is lost or stolen, make sure your SIM card is locked and Whatsapp deactivated through your network provider
· Ensure to log out of Whatsapp Web from your browser
· Watch out for scams; Whatsapp does not send emails unless you first contacted them requesting for help
· Avoid suspicious links.
NB: Learning how to hack a whatsapp account is purely for educational purposes.
Like us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/hannibalhackersUK/
For more information visit us at https://www.hannibalhackers.su.
Contact us at [email protected].